Books

  • guido persicone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2007
      The following are some books that I would like to give away:

      204A Books (Required Course)
      The Practice of Social Research-Eighth Edition, Earl Babbie
      Statistics For People Who Hate Statistics-Neil Salkind-2nd Edition

      204B Book (Required Course)
      Spreadsheet Models for Urban and Regional Analysis-Bossard
      Community Analysis and Planning Techniques-Richard Klosterman

      275 Book (Elective)
      Getting Ready to Negotiate-Roger Fisher, Danny Ertel

      Random Book
      Water-The Fate of Our Most Precious Resource-Marq de Viliers

      If anyone is interested in these books, please email me by August 15th at
      persicone@.... I would really like to get these exciting and action
      packed books out of my apartment, while also helping a fellow student reduce
      the costs of attending SJSU.

      Sincerely

      Guido F. Persicone

      http://liveearth.msn.com