UPC Meeting

  • Anthony Drummond
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 26, 2002
         Hello UPC Memebers,

         I wanted to email to let everyone know that the UPC meeting is CANCELED tonight. From what I understand, most people have started their Thanksgiving holiday early. Every have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving and we will have our meeting next Tuesday.

           Anthony
        UPC President

    • Robin Lee
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 27, 2002
        Have a greeat holiday anthony. Robin

      • Anthony Drummond
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 27, 2002

             Have a wonderful Thanskgiving Robin!!

             Anthony

          >From: "Robin Lee"
          >To: SJSU_MURPs@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [SJSU_MURPs] UPC Meeting
          >Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:09:17 -0800
          >
          >Have a greeat holiday anthony. Robin

          ><< message5.txt >>

        • Anthony Drummond
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 24, 2003
               Hello UPC members,

                I wanted to solicit your idea or imput for our next UPC meeting. In order to try to get more participation for the spring semester for the UPC, we are looking into changing to the days of our meeting from Tuesdays.

              I know most people will be in class on Tuesdays, inlcuding myself. I'll be taking an intro to land use planning class that meets on Tuesday. I am open for suggestions from anyone. I was thinking of a Wednesday or Thursday. What do you all think? Please let me know soon so I can try to set up our first meeting for this semester.

                Anthony

          • Robin Lee
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 28, 2003
              Hi everyone, I also have class on tues. However, that is the day I am at
              SJSU. If the day is changed the chances are good I will not make the
              meetings. So I vote to keep it on tues. Robin

            • Irvin Dawid
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 28, 2003
                My vote: Tues or Thurs, 5pm, or whenever
                Irv

                Robin Lee wrote:

                > Hi everyone, I also have class on tues. However, that is the day I am
                > at
                > SJSU. If the day is changed the chances are good I will not make the

              • Olga Meydbray
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 28, 2003
                  Hi all,

                  If would be better if we could change the meeting to Thursdays because
                  I know at least one other person what would like to attend

                  Thanks,
                  Olga

                  On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 12:33 PM, Irvin Dawid wrote:

                  > My vote: Tues or Thurs, 5pm, or whenever
                  > Irv
                  >
                  > Robin Lee wrote:
                  >

                  >> Hi everyone, I also have class on tues. However, that is the day I am
                  >> at
                  >> SJSU. If the day is changed the chances are good I will not make the

                  > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Mark Roest
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 28, 2003
                    Hi all,

                    I have classes from 3 to 10 on Thursdays, and am waiting for Dr. Bossard's
                    decision on offering a Tuesday 204B at 3:30, which I plan to transfer to
                    from the Wed. 3:30 class if he does. I have a 7 p.m. class on Tuesdays
                    already, so if he does, I can't make Tuesdays either. But if he doesn't, I
                    can attend on Tuesdays, starting between 5 and 5:45 p.m..

                    I can make 2 p.m. on Tuesday or Thursday.

                    Regards,

                    Mark Roest

                    > If would be better if we could change the meeting to Thursdays because
                    > I know at least one other person what would like to attend
                    >
                    > Thanks,
                    > Olga
                    >
                    > On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 12:33 PM, Irvin Dawid wrote:
                    >
                    > > My vote: Tues or Thurs, 5pm, or whenever
                    > > Irv
                    > >
                    > > Robin Lee wrote:
                    > >

                    > >> Hi everyone, I also have class on tues. However, that is the day I am
                    > >> at
                    > >> SJSU. If the day is changed the chances are good I will not make the

                    > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  • Karen Babbitt
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 29, 2003

                      Hi All.

                      My vote is for meeting on Thursdays at 6:30PM (after URBP 203).

                      Karen

                      Robin Lee wrote:

                      > Hi everyone, I also have class on tues. However, that is the day I am
                      > at
                      > SJSU. If the day is changed the chances are good I will not make the

                      Do you Yahoo!?

                    • Anthony Drummond
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 7, 2003
                          Hello all UPC members,

                          I first want to say thankyou to all those who replied in regards to the change of meeting email that was sent out. I recieved a lot of feedback from everyone and a lot suggestions. So with that our First meeting of the semester will be on February 13 in the Urban Planning Dept.  I will be sending out an agenda to everyone on Monday. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know and I can put it down on the agenda.  The meeting will be at 7pm. Agains thanks for the suggestion and emails and have a great weekend!!

                           Anthony
                         UPC President

                      • Anthony Drummond
                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 26, 2003
                            Hello UPC members,

                            I wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow at 6:30pm we will have our UPC meeting and we will be meeting at Pizza My Heart which is right across from the campus. If you have any questions please let me know. Also I will be sending the agenda out and should be posted on Thursday.

                              Anthony
                          UPC President