Internship with Santa Clara Valley Water District

  • Hilary Nixon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      Beth Dyer is working with Ann Draper (our outstanding alumni award recipient this year) to recruit an intern for the Office of Watershed Planning at the Santa Clara Valley Water District. Strong communication and research skills are desired as well as an interest in working on habitat restoration, flood protection, and public access in the South Bay. The attached announcement provides more details.

      Regards,
      Hilary

      Hilary Nixon, Ph.D.
      Assistant Professor