FT job - Truckee (CA) Trails Foundation - Executive Director

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007

      JOB -- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR -- TRUCKEE (CA) TRAILS FDN.

      We are in the hunt for an energetic and strategic person to take on the Truckee Trails Foundation Executive Director mantle. It goes without saying that we are seeking someone with an unequivocal commitment to trails, bikeways, and alternative transportation. Preference given to those with a background in non-profit management and collaborative problem solving, proven fundraising skills, and familiarity with trails and bikeways issues. This position will initially be half-time.

      We invite interested candidates to send a cover letter and resume to: Truckee Trails Foundation, P.O. Box 1751, Truckee, CA 96160. They can also email pdf versions of both to: Info@.... I am also happy to have people call or email with questions to the contact information listed below.

      Leigh Fitzpatrick, Truckee Trails Foundation, P.O. Box 1751, Truckee, CA 96160; (530) 587-8214

      http://www.truckeetrails.org