Fwd: Reminder: NO TALC MEETING tomorrow night!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2002
      MURPs,
      UPC is now an affiliate member of the Transportation & Land Use Coalition
      (TALC), as such, we have no voting status but do participate fully in all
      discussions.
      http://transcoalition.org/

      Irvin/UPC liaison to TALC

      ps: nice seeing many of you at David's party - hope to see you in Palo Alto
      tonight at the Planning & Transportation Commission workshop on the El
      Camino Real redesign project.

      Wed, December 11, 2002
      5:30 - 7:30 PM
      85 2nd Street, 3rd floor (Sierra Club offices)
      San Francisco (between Market and Mission)

      Note that the December meeting is on a different date than usual.