Opportunity for students to participate in charrette re: health village on Caribbean island

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2007

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 05/27/2007 10:25 AM -----

      From: Leonardo Fugueira [mailto:patoruzu13@...]
      Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 2:04 PM
      To: Knight Program
      Subject: charette program for 2007

      Gentlemen:

      We would like to request your help in executing a charette for a
      worthwhile cause.  A non-profit organization would like to build a
      health village on a Caribbean island.  We will need the help of
      graduating and advanced students who would like to donate their time
      to help in this endeavor.  A prominent urban architectural firm in
      the Grove will be coordinating the project.

      For more information, please call Niki Fulgueira at 305 395-3471 or
      786 499-6389.  My email address is:
      <
      mailto:nishka499@...>nishka499@....

      Please help us.