- LandWatch Monterey County Invites you to Two Important Events on November 19, 2002 First, a LandWatch Monterey County Event: Public Participation and theMessage 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2002View Source
LandWatch Monterey County
Invites you to
Two Important Events on November 19, 2002
First, a LandWatch Monterey County Event: “Public Participation and the Planning Process”
· When: 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
· Where: Marina City Council Chambers, 211 Hillcrest Avenue
Seminar led by Rick Cole, City Manager of Azusa
· Rick Cole has been called “one of Southern California’s
most visionary planning thinkers” by the Los Angeles
Times. A former Mayor of Pasadena and California
Director of the Local Government Commission, he has
been a champion of New Urbanism and Traditional
Second, a Creekbridge Homes event:
“An Introduction to New Urbanism”
· When: 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.
· Where: Everett Alvarez High School-in the “Little Theater,” at the corner of Boronda and Independence in Salinas
Seminar led by Stefanos Polyzoides
· Stefanos Polyzoides is an internationally recognized expert in Traditional Neighborhood Design and current Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Congress of New Urbanism. This seminar is the “kick off” of a three-day “Charrette” (11/21 – 23), at the National Steinbeck Center, at 1 South Main Street in Salinas.