Joined for advice

  • Kennan Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2007
      Hello, I joined this group because I am strongly
      considering the MURP at SJSU. I am drawn to it because
      I would rather maintain a full time (or close to) job while
      gaining this degree. I am currently employed as a transit engineer
      and spend my days creating alignments for BART and MUNI.
      It is at BART that I noticed how much planning and engineering
      interacted. I was hoping someone with maybe an engineering
      background(or not)would give me their feedback on the transit
      planning concentration and working while in the program.
      thank you
      Kennan Scott