Earth Portal

  • LForouhi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 3:27 PM
      I am pleased to pass along the announcementof the launch of the Earth Portal (www.EarthPortal.org), a major new online resource that is mobilizing the expertcommunity world-wide to provide objective information on all envi ron mental issues to a global audience. I hope thatyou will find it useful personally and in your work. Please share thisannouncement with anyone that you feel might benefit, or who might wish toparticipate as a content partner, including grantees. If you have questions, orfeel that some area of information within the Earth Portal might be a goodmatch with the interests of the Foundation, please don't hesitate to contact me by e-mail or phone (202-207-0002).

      Sincerely

      Peter Saundry, Ph.D.

      Executive Director

      National Council for Science and the Envi ron ment

      1707 H Street NW, Suite 200

      Washington, DC 20006

      www.ncseonline.org

      No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.