Fwd: Flyers for Dec 16 BART/SFO Tour

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2002
      MURPs,
      attached are fliers for a tour of this BART station - for interested parties
      (in air quality) and employers interested in getting employees to use
      commute alternatives.

      Contact info is on the flier.
      The flier is addressed to those in SF and San Mateo Counties, but is open to
      all.

      Irv

    • Anthony Drummond
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2002

           Thanks Irvin.  I will attend this meeting. Thanks

           Anthony