FT jobs - City of San Francisco - Planner 1 and Planner 2

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2007

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 04/13/2007 02:00 PM -----
      "Rachel Gore" <rachelgore@...>
      Sent by: owner-planning-jobs@...

      04/13/2007 12:53 PM

      Please respond to
      rachelschohn@...

      planning-jobs@...
      cc
      Subject
      Fw: City of SF PII and PI job announcements

      We now have announcements out for 3 Planner II and Planner I positions.
      Spread the word
      far and wide.

      Folks can find the announcements at:

      http://www.sfgov.org/dhr

      There is a job openings link on the DHR home page, and one should scroll
      down to 5277 Planner I and 5278 Planner II announcements. The positions are
      with our group, the Citywide Policy and Analysis Division. The
      announcements will close in about 2 weeks, so those interested ought not to
      tary. We'll move forward to fill these positions (there are 3) quickly once
      the announcement closes.

      Again, spread the word so we can be sure to get a good pool of candidates,

      David Alumbaugh
      Senior Urban Designer
      Manager, City Design
      San Francisco Planning Department
      1660 Mission Street, Fifth Floor
      San Francisco, CA 94103
      415.558.6601

      Please note: the Planning Department is moving to new offices at 1650
      Mission Street, Suite 400, effective May 1, 2007. Our offices will be
      closed April 27th and 30th to allow for the move.