On-line journal, PB Network, of interest to planners

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2007

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 04/06/2007 02:49 PM -----

      PB is pleased to invite you to access our in-house technical journal PB Network.  The technical journal is prepared by and for the employees of PB for promoting technology transfer and information exchange and fostering professional development through publication.  The journal's mission is to provide PB employees anywhere in the world with a means to present and discuss interesting and unique technical solutions they have developed and are applying to real-world problems.

      As part of our university outreach, we'd like to share our technical journal with professors, college and post-graduate students, and university librarians of major technical research centers.  Our key
      objective is to bring the practice-oriented industry perspective into the engineering and planning classroom.  Please access the journal from our website at:

      http://www.pbworld.com/news_events/publications/network/.

      Thank you!

      Eduardo C. Serafin, AICP, PE (CA Traffic)
      Supervising Engineer
      Transportation