- [These are great internships, and SJSU MUP student Srikalyani Srinivasan, who works at MTC, is happy to speak to any of you about them. SeeMessage 1 of 1 , Mar 19 4:16 PMView Source[These are great internships, and SJSU MUP student Srikalyani Srinivasan, who works at MTC, is happy to speak to any of you about them. See http://www.mtc.ca.gov/jobs/college_internships.htm for more information on how to apply. -- Asha Weinstein]
----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 03/19/2007 04:13 PM -----
"Sri Srinivasan" <ssrinivasan@...>
03/19/2007 04:10 PMTo
<Asha.Weinstein@...>, <Shishir.Mathur@...>ccSubject Fwd: Summer College Internships-Open Recruitment
Hope this helps some of our students... Also anyone interested can talk to me 510-817-5793 if they would like more info.
>>> Valerie Stark 3/19/2007 4:06 PM >>>
MTC is announcing the recruitment for eight (8) Summer College Internships. For further information on the internships, please see the attached job announcement.
· Library Intern
· SAFE Data Analysis/Program Evaluation Intern
· Pavement Coordinator Intern
· Transit Statistical Summary Intern
· High School Internship Coordinator
· TransLink® Intern
· Geographic Information Systems Intern
· TLC Program Analyst Intern
The internships are available to students currently enrolled at least halftime in any undergraduate or graduate-level curriculum or who have graduated within the last six (6) months. The salary for undergraduate students is $14.50 and $18.75 for graduate students.
All required materials must be submitted to Human Resources by 4:00 p.m., Monday, April 9, 2007.
If you should have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at ext. 5871.
Valerie Stark, PHR
Human Resources Analyst
Oakland, CA 94607
P: (510) 817-5871
F: (510) 817-5848