Summer College Internships - Oakland, CA - Metropolitan Transportation Commission

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2007
      [These are great internships, and SJSU MUP student Srikalyani Srinivasan, who works at MTC, is happy to speak to any of you about them. See http://www.mtc.ca.gov/jobs/college_internships.htm for more information on how to apply. -- Asha Weinstein]

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 03/19/2007 04:13 PM -----
      "Sri Srinivasan" <ssrinivasan@...>

      03/19/2007 04:10 PM

      <Asha.Weinstein@...>, <Shishir.Mathur@...>
      cc
      Subject
      Fwd: Summer College Internships-Open Recruitment

      Hope this helps some of our students... Also anyone interested can talk to me 510-817-5793 if they would like more info.

      Regards
      Sri

      >>> Valerie Stark 3/19/2007 4:06 PM >>>

      MTC is announcing the recruitment for eight (8) Summer College Internships. For further information on the internships, please see the attached job announcement.

      · Library Intern
      · SAFE Data Analysis/Program Evaluation Intern
      · Pavement Coordinator Intern
      · Transit Statistical Summary Intern
      · High School Internship Coordinator
      · TransLink® Intern
      · Geographic Information Systems Intern
      · TLC Program Analyst Intern

      The internships are available to students currently enrolled at least halftime in any undergraduate or graduate-level curriculum or who have graduated within the last six (6) months.   The salary for undergraduate students is $14.50 and $18.75 for graduate students.

      All required materials must be submitted to Human Resources by  4:00 p.m., Monday, April 9, 2007.

      If you should have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at ext. 5871.

      Thanks,
      Valerie

      Valerie Stark, PHR
      Human Resources Analyst