Coyote Valley Info and Activism

  • sigmabetafiji
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 8:06 AM
      Coyote Valley Info and Activism

      SJSU Students interested in Coyote Valley:

      I've scheduled a hike with the Silicon Valley Land Conservancy
      to take San Jose State Students up to Coyote Ridge Saturday, April 28
      at 1pm. Coyote Ridge is an area of the rare serpentine habitat in
      Coyote Valley where there will be a huge wildflower display, and
      people will get a chance to see Tule Elk. If anyone else is
      interested in helping to lead the hike, you are welcome. The goal is
      to get a group of 30 students up to Coyote Ridge on that Saturday, so
      they can learn about the importance of this area and see the area of
      Coyote Valley which will likely be developed.

      Also, I'd like to have a meeting with SJSU students interested
      in organizing around Coyote Valley. It'd be good for all of us to get
      together so that we can plan what type of outreach can be done on our
      campus, and see if anyone would be interested in becoming an
      organizer for a Save Coyote Valley group.

      Please feel free to call me, my number is (408) 607-1709

      Mark Anthony Medeiros
      Sociology, SJSU
      beetnik85@...