Openings across the US for planners with PB (formerly Parsons Brinckerhoff)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 03/02/2007 06:50 PM -----
      Eduardo Serafin <eduardo.serafin@...>

      03/02/2007 04:47 AM

      Howdy from Houston!

       PB (formerly Parsons Brinckerhoff) is in a growth mode and is looking to add 100 new positions across the U.S.  I'd like to extend this invitation to all SJSU DURP graduates and alumni to explore the following employment options in planning.  I'm particularly interested in referring my former students in URBP226 and 256.

       Thanks,

       Eduardo

         Job#5459: Planner (Ports & Marine); Portland, OR
       Job#5779: Planner (Planning & Environment); New York, NY
       Job#5780: Planner (Panning & Environment); Philadelphia, PA
         Job#5759: Planner (Planning & Environment); Portland, OR

       Job#5776: Transportation Planner (Planning & Environment); Atlanta, GA
       Job#5744: Transportation Planner (Planning & Environment); Albuquerque, NM
       Job#5745: Transportation Planner (Planning & Environment); Sacramento, CA
       Job#5778: Transportation Planner (Planning & Environment); San Francisco, CA

       If interested, pls send resume, three references, and latest official transcripts from SJSU to the following address:

       Eduardo C. Serafin, AICP, PE (CA Traffic)

       Supervising Engineer
       Transportation

       PB
       11757 Katy Freeway, Ste. 500