Call for Proposals - West Coast Green 09/2007 (San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 03/01/2007 03:35 PM -----

      ***  Call for Proposals  ***

      West Coast Green, 2007 - Live the Change

      Today we are pleased to announce that we are now accepting session
      proposals online! To submit an abstract, click here:
      http://r.vresp.com/?WestCoastGreen/773d2b96e4/870378/a1ce4bfab0/d99dd95

      West Coast Green, the largest residential green building conference in
      the country, will be held September 20 - 22nd, 2007 at the Bill Graham
      Civic Auditorium in downtown San Francisco.  This year our programming
      will expand to offer over 150 new presentations and pre-conference
      workshops.   Your perspective and knowledge are essential for shaping
      these experiences; we invite you to share with us!

      A few more ways to get involved:

      ~ Forward this email on to a fabulous presenter who you would love to
      see at this conference and encourage them to submit a proposal.

      ~ Tell us about your ideas for speakers, programming, or sessions that
      interest you!  Ideas can be submitted via email to:
      speak@...

      The West Coast Green community came together to create an
      unforgettable experience in 2006, one full of hope, inspiration,
      character and creation; its essence is evident in the environmentally
      respectful decision making we see increasing every day.  Personal,
      community, and business shifts in the name of green are together
      transforming our world into something that we will eventually feel
      comfortable passing down to the seventh generation.  We thank you for
      supporting, demanding and thinking with us toward the day that this
      becomes a reality.

      We are looking forward to convening again. West Coast Green, 2007 is
      just around the corner!

      Proposed topics for sessions at this year's show:

      - Real Estate & Finance
      - Policy, Programs and Green Rating Systems
      - Landscaping
      - Water
      - Business
      - Technology
      - Design & Architecture
      - Homes & Health
      - The Human element
      - Building Ecology
      - Psychology of Space

      For more information please visit us online at www.westcoastgreen.com
      or click here:
      http://r.vresp.com/?WestCoastGreen/9aa0943f66/870378/a1ce4bfab0/d99dd95

      Dates to Remember:
      - Call for Proposals opens March 1, 2007 12:00PM PST
      - Proposal deadline: March 31, 2007 5:00PM PST
      - Final notification of acceptance status: May 11, 2007

      following link:
      http://unsub.vresp.com/u.html?2bdfbbc2f8/a1ce4bfab0/d99dd95

      Click below to forward this email to a friend:
      http://oi.verticalresponse.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=2bdfbbc2f8&lid=370918&ldh=a1ce4bfab0