November 5th Meeting

  • Anthony Drummond
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2002
         Hello UPC Members,

         here is the agenda for tonights meeting.  As you can see it is pretty much the same as last giving that we didn't have a meeting because we meet on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month. Well, I corrected that problem and everything should be OK from hear on out. If there are any addtions to the agenda you would like to discuss, please email me and let me know.  Hope to see you all there tonight.

         Anthony Drummond
            UPC President

      Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.� Try MSN! Click Here