Green Business Conference

  • LForouhi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      The 2nd Annual Green Business Conference is fast approaching. It will be held March 16, 2007 at the Camden Community Center , 3369 Union Avenue in San Jose . This � day conference will focus on Pollution Prevention and Green Janitorial Products. City representatives will be on hand with information about the various commercial services they provide, as well as other vendors. I�ve attached the registration form and we hope to see you on the 16th! Remember, register before March 9 for just $20!

      No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.