Volunteer needed to help me and Robert Cervero

  • timothyhalbur
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2007
      Hi MURPs-

      This is Tim Halbur, '06 alum. I need a quick favor from someone in the
      SJ area. I'm doing a favor for Robert Cervero, the tranportation guru,
      and checking out some sites for a transportation study he's
      conducting. If someone could check out one site for me in San Jose
      it'd be a great favor.

      The site I need checked out is the Ohlone Chenoweth Commons at the
      corner of Chynoweth and Pearl Sts. Here's what I need to know:

      -How many auto entrances/exits? They're going to set up sensors to
      monitor traffic, so any more than 2-3 is going to be a problem.
      -Is their retail or commercial on the bottom floor? How much, and what
      kind of uses?
      -Is it within a 1/4 mile of the station?
      -Are there 100+ units?
      -Is it close to a freeway entrance?

      I'd really appreciate it. And if someone is close to South Hayward,
      I've got another site that needs checking- it's called Archstone
      Barrington Hill, 655 Tennyson St. Same questions.

      Thanks! You can email me at thalbur@....