Register Now for the 13th Annual UC Transportation Research Conference--registration deadline is Feb. 7!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 01/30/2007 10:36 PM -----

      Dear all,

      Please pass this message on to interested students and faculty.

      There is still time to sign up for the 13th Annual University of
      California Transportation Research Conference!  The deadline to
      register is Wednesday, February 7th.

      We have lined up a number of great speakers including Jim Ritchie from
      the Los Angeles World Airports, Dr. Ralph Appy from the Port of Los
      Angeles, and Gloria Jeff from LADOT.

      Our Mel Webber Memorial speaker is Dr. Michael Meyer, Professor at the Georgia
      Institute of Technology School of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
      He will speak at our dinner event on Friday, February 16th at the UCLA
      Faculty Center.

      In addition, we have a great line up of student and faculty research
      presentations, and will have poster sessions so that all participants
      can share their transportation research.

      Please see the conference website at www.its.ucla.edu/uctc for more
      details and to register online.

      I hope to see you in February!

      Sincerely,