AutoCAD/GIS Technician

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2002
      from: http://www.planetizen.com/jobs/item.php?id=1957

      AutoCAD/GIS Technician
      Wetlands Research Associates, Inc

      Growing San Francisco Bay Area ecological consulting firm seeks a
      self-motivated, energetic, highly competent GIS/CAD technician capable of
      collecting and analyzing spatial data, producing maps and figures for
      permits, mitigation plans and other biological reports, and capable of
      drafting construction drawings for mitigation and restoration projects. This
      is a full-time position with benefits, including health/dental insurance,
      401k/pension, and profit sharing. E.O.E. Send cover letter and resume to:
      wetlands@... or fax to 415-454-0129. No calls please. For more
      information about this job listing and our company visit our website:
      www.wra-ca.com.
      No phone calls please.

      Salary:

      Contact: George Salvaggio

      Email: wetlands@...

      Phone:

      Fax:

      Org.: Wetlands Research Associates, Inc.

      Web: http://www.wra-ca.com

      Dept.:

      Address: 2169 E. Francisco Blvd., Suite G
      San Rafael, CA 94901
      United States