Internship with the City of San Jose Planning Department

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006

      Looking For an Exciting Internship in City Planning?

      The City of San Jose Planning Department is recruiting one internship
      position in the Implementation Division (current planning) of the
      Department. No previous experience in current planning is necessary.
      Although the internship is unpaid, the chosen intern is guaranteed to have
      projects of varying complexity and may be able to present projects at public
      hearings.

      This is invaluable experience for getting your foot in the door in the
      Planning field! We are looking for a highly motivated, eager to learn
      student who is willing to commit a minimum of 16-20 hours per week for this
      opportunity.

      Please contact Reena Mathew via email by January 2nd, 2007, attach a resume,
      and write one half-page to one full-page response regarding why you desire
      this internship and what type of preparation (coursework, previous work
      experience, and/or internships) you have done. We will be conducting
      interviews during the second week of January.

      Contact:  reena.mathew@...