Save the Date! 2007 Student Transportation Research Conference at UCLA

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2006

      (This is a student conference for planning and engineering students who specialize in transportation.  Although most participants are UC students, I have been told that SJSU students are welcome to participate.  - Asha Weinstein)

      Faculty and Students,

      Save the Date for the 13th Annual University of California  Transportation Research Conference which will be hosted at UCLA on February 15-17, 2007.
      See website for more details: www.its.ucla.edu/uctc.