The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Department of Urban
Studies and Planning (DUSP) is holding receptions for prospective
students in California to learn about the department's Masters & PhD
Join members of the DUSP community working towards:
* Revitalizing urban communities economically and socially designing
and developing cities and neighborhoods
* Managing natural resources and promoting environmental justice and
* Making a difference in social and economic development in newly
* Encouraging public participation and democratic discourse
* Working with information technologies in urban planning and
The MIT Department of Urban Studies and Planning is committed to
ensuring that the professionals and urban leaders who will help shape
the future of our cities are as ethnically and culturally diverse as the
communities they serve.
We offer competitive financial aid packages, including special
opportunities for eligible students of color.
October 23, 2002, 6:30-8:00 pm
The City Club Cafe
The Stock Exchange Tower, 10th floor
155 Sansome Street
San Francisco, CA
www.cityclubsf.com , 415-362-2480
Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN.