Fwd: Weds MIT reception in SF!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2002
      reminder...

      The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Department of Urban
      Studies and Planning (DUSP) is holding receptions for prospective
      students in California to learn about the department's Masters & PhD
      degree programs.

      Join members of the DUSP community working towards:

      * Revitalizing urban communities economically and socially designing
      and developing cities and neighborhoods

      * Managing natural resources and promoting environmental justice and
      sustainable development

      * Making a difference in social and economic development in newly
      industrialized countries

      * Encouraging public participation and democratic discourse

      * Working with information technologies in urban planning and
      development

      The MIT Department of Urban Studies and Planning is committed to
      ensuring that the professionals and urban leaders who will help shape
      the future of our cities are as ethnically and culturally diverse as the
      communities they serve.

      We offer competitive financial aid packages, including special
      opportunities for eligible students of color.

      Locations:

      San Francisco
      October 23, 2002, 6:30-8:00 pm
      The City Club Cafe