Hidden Villa Sustainable Building Tour, Sunday Dec 17

  • Riad Elbdour
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006

      Hello Everyone,

      The Hidden Villa Hostel / Camp / Organic Garden  is one of my favorite places in the Bay Area. They have constructed many amazing sustainable buildings and periodically offer great tours of their facility.  It is also a sparklingly beautiful place to spend an afternoon.

      Hidden Villa Hostel
      Sustainable Building Tour
      Sunday, December 17, 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
      Adult program. Tour our sustainable buildings, featuring solar electric generation, rammed earth and strawbale construction, recycled materials and more. Includes resource information
      $10.00 per Person

      If you would like to attend the tour go to
      http://www.hiddenvilla.org/calendar.php and click on sign up on the date of the tour. This is important because if they don't get enough people to sign up in advance they could cancel the tour.
      Hidden Villa
      Community Programs
      26870 Moody Road