UPC October 15th Meeting

  • Anthony Drummond
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002
        Hello UPC members,

        I want to send you guys an email version of tonights meeting. Here is the agenda as follow:

        1.) Daniel Ward-Student Union
        2.) CalAPA San Diego Conference (overview)
        3.) APA Denver Nat'l Conference
        4.) Urban Ecology

        ** If there is anything that you guys would like to add to the agenda please let me know. Our meeting will start at 6:30pm  in the Urban Planning Department lounge area. Hope you you guys there.

         Anthony Drummond
         UPC President

      Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN. Click Here