Great Streets Around the World

  • Jennifer Donlon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      Hello folks,

      If you're in San Francisco tonight, there will be a great event -
      Great Streets Around the World. It's a fundraiser for San Francisco's
      Prop E, hosted by Livable City and the San Francisco Bicycle
      Coalition. I can't go because I have class but I highly recommend it.
      Below are the details.

      Take care,
      Jennifer

      Great Streets Around the World - a Prop E fundraiser
      Tuesday, October 10, 6-8 PM
      Livable City /SFBC offices
      995 Market Street (at 6th), Suite 1550
      Sliding scale

      This Tuesday, Livable City and the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition are
      hosting a forum on great streets around the world. Join Leah Shahum
      and Dave Snyder and will about innovative and successful efforts
      across the globe to build great transportation systems and beautiful
      public space. We'll look as close as Davis and Palo Alto and as far as
      Paris and Bogota for inspiration for our work at home. The event will
      be a fundraiser for Proposition E on the November ballot, which will
      relieve congestion, improve the environment, and raise up to $26
      million per year to fund Muni, street repairs, and other city
      services. For more information about Prop E, see Livable City's
      Parking tax page: http://www.livablecity.org/campaigns/parkingtax.html