Save the date! SJSU Urban & Regional Planning Department's winter holiday party is Friday, 12/1

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006

      Hello everyone,

      Please mark your calendars!  The SJSU Department of Urban and Regional Planning is hosting its annual winter holiday party on the evening of Friday, December 1, at the Alviso Yacht Club in San Jose.  You and your family/friends will all be welcome at this potluck event.

      More details to come later in an e-vite.

      (Please note: I also sent this message yesterday through our list of current students.  If you are a current student and did NOT receive that message yesterday, please email your correct email address to Elisa Harvie, who maintains that list. Her email address is eharvie@....)

      Best regards,

      Asha Weinstein

      Assistant Professor
      Department of Urban and Regional Planning
      San José State University
      One Washington Square
      San Jose, CA 95192-0185
      email: asha.weinstein@...