FT job - Los Angeles - Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP - entry level land use planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 10/04/2006 09:31 AM -----

      Land Use Planner  - Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP

      Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP's Government and Regulatory Division is
      currently seeking to hire an entry level Land Use Planner for our preeminent
      government and land use practice in Los Angeles.  This position will report
      to our Senior Land Use Planner, and work closely with the attorneys in our
      Real Estate and Land Use group.

      The ideal candidate will have excellent academic credentials from a top-tier
      urban planning program and relevant work experience.  Qualified candidates
      should have exceptional research and writing skills, a willingness to
      complete significant and intensive work assignments including preliminary
      due diligence research and entitlement application preparation, and the
      ability to manage multiple tasks and work independently.

      We offer a collegial atmosphere, competitive salary and an attractive
      benefits package.  Resumes will be held in strict confidence.

      Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP, provides legal and consulting services to a
      global client base from offices in Los Angeles, Orange County, Palo Alto and
      Sacramento, California; New York City and Albany, New York; and Washington,
      D.C.  Manatt includes Manatt Health Solutions, a healthcare policy and
      strategic business advisory group, and ManattJones Global Strategies, LLC, a
      wholly owned subsidiary that develops and implements strategies to expand
      client businesses and facilitate their effective competition in global
      markets. For more information, visit www.manatt.com and www.manattjones.com.

      Please send cover letter and resume to:

      Jessica Walker
      Recruiting Coordinator