FT job - City of Ventura, CA - Assistant/Associate Planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2006

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 09/17/2006 02:07 PM -----

      -----Original Message-----
      From:        Marquez, Kristi
      Sent:        Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:29 PM
      Subject:     Job Opportunity - Assistant/Associate Planner

      Do you have an interest in new urbanism?  Do you seek real world
      application of form-based codes and Smart Growth principles that emphasize
      strong urban form and build traditional neighborhoods?  We are currently
      accepting applications for the Assistant/Associate Planner job opportunity
      located in the Community Development department.  If you are interested or
      know of anyone who would make a good candidate, please visit our mployment
      center at www.cityofventura.jobs for more information.

      Kristi Marquez
      City of Ventura
      Human Resources