Fwd: Women's Transportation Seminar College Scholarships (fwd)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2002
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:36:36 -0700
      From: Steve Campbell <spcampbe@...>
      To: ITS Students <students@...>
      Subject: Fwd: FW: Women's Transportation Seminar College Scholarships

      Dear Students,

      Below and attached is information regarding scholarship money from
      the SF Bay Area Chapter of the Women's Transportation Seminar (WTS).
      You don't need to be a member of WTS, but you do need to be female
      (sorry guys).

      I encourage anyone interested to apply. Please note that only one of
      these awards is geared towards graduate students.

      Good luck!

      -Steve Campbell