FW: Urban planning job posting

  • Elisa Harvie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Abendschein, Jon [mailto:Jon.Abendschein@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 12:38 PM
      To: urbplan@...
      Subject: Urban planning job posting

      Hi,

      I have an open position at the City of Palo Alto some prospective
      graduates or recent alumni may be interested in. I've attached a Word
      document; if you think this is something your people might be interested
      in, would you please pass it on to any relevant department career boards
      or alumni lists? Thank you!

      Jon Abendschein, Administrator

      City of Palo Alto, Department of Planning and Community Environment

      250 Hamilton Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301

      Ph: 650-329-2230 Fax: 650-329-2154