First UPC Meeting--Tonight!

  • Brandi de Garmeaux
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      Dear fellow MUP Students,

      Hopefully by now you have heard of the UPC--Urban Planning Coalition!  The UPC organizes social events and professional development activities for MUP students, and professionals in the community.  We have a few ideas for what to plan this year, but we need your help and input!

      We all belong to the UPC, and you are welcome to become active in the organization any time at any level you want.  You can become an officer and hone your leadership skills, or you can sign up for our yahoo group and respond to requests for volunteers.

      So ...

      2.      Come to the first UPC meeting of the year
      Tuesday, September 5, 6-8 pm (come before or after class!)
      Hydration, 310 S 3rd Street (near E San Carlos)

      Please contact us if you have any questions.  We look forward to working and playing with you this year!

      Your interim officers,

      Michael Fossatti
      408.422.8222

      Brandi de Garmeaux