CPA I/II Examination (required for employment with BCDC or the Coastal Commission)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 09/01/2006 02:26 PM -----

      FW: CPA I/II ExaminationThe next CPA I/II Examination has been set for
      November 6, 2006.  This examination is the portal to employment with BCDC or
      the Coastal Commission. This is the civil service exam that planners must
      take to “get on the list” from which they can be hired for actual jobs.
      The bulletins have been posted to our website.  Please read and forward to
      any interested people!  The final filing date for this examination is
      October 20, 2006.  Applications must be RECEIVED in the Human Resources
      Office by 5:00PM.

      http://www.coastal.ca.gov/jindex.html

      Melanie Wong
      Human Resource Analyst