FT job - Modesto, CA - Wood Rodgers - Urban Designer/Sr. Planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 8:39 AM

      (From http://www.planetizen.com/jobs/item.php?id=5390&rf=e)

      Urban Designer/Sr. Planner
      Wood Rodgers, Inc.

      01:00 pm CDT, Aug 16

      Wood Rodgers, Inc. is an award winning multidisciplinary Civil Engineering Firm. Founded in 1997 and starting with 3 employees, we have become an industry leader employing over 450 in California, Nevada, and Idaho. CE News currently ranks Wood Rodgers the #10 Best Mid-Size Engineering Firm To Work For in the country. On theZweig White Hot Firms list, Wood Rodgers ranks as the 6th Fastest Growing Firm in the nation and the ENR Top 500 Engineering Firms places us in the 160th slot!

      We are currently seeking a experience Sr. Planner/Urban Designer to join our growing Modesto, CA office.

      Our Planning division is involved in a wide range of land development and planning activities, including community design, site planning, preparation of tentative subdivision maps, and processing of entitlements.

      Qualified applicants should have 5+ years of progressively responsible land planning experience, be proficient in AutoCAD, and experience in a related design discipline (landscape architecture, urban design, architecture, or civil engineering). A Bachelor of Science degree in Urban Planning, Civil Engineering or related field is required. Our preferred candidates will have consulting experience, should be comfortable with client and agency coordination, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as be computer literate.

      Come join the best firm in the Central Valley, and discover what you've been missing! We offer the best in benefits, fantastic compensation, and a work culture beyond compare!

      To apply, please send your resume to charris@... or visit our careers page to fill out our online application: www.woodrodgers.com/careers

      Salary: Competitive
      Contact:         Colin Harris
      Email:         charris@...