Apologies: Message sent to MURPs by mistake ([SJSU_MURPs] Japanese restaurant)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006

      Hello everyone,

      I apologize for sending to the group a message meant for an individual.  Please delete it.

      Best regards,

      Asha

      Asha Weinstein
      Assistant Professor
      Department of Urban and Regional Planning
      San José State University
      One Washington Square
      San Jose, CA 95192-0185
      email: asha.weinstein@...
      phone: 408-924-5853
      fax: 408-924-5872
      web page: http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/weinstein/

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 08/09/2006 07:25 PM -----
      asha.weinstein@...
      Sent by: SJSU_MURPs@yahoogroups.com

      08/09/2006 07:11 PM

      SJSU_MURPs@yahoogroups.com
      cc
      Subject
      [SJSU_MURPs] Japanese restaurant

      See my (Japanese) student's recommendation for a Japanese restaurant on
      Solano.

      Best regards,

      Asha

      Asha Weinstein
      Assistant Professor
      Department of Urban and Regional Planning
      San José State University
      One Washington Square
      San Jose, CA 95192-0185
      email: asha.weinstein@...
      phone: 408-924-5853
      fax: 408-924-5872
      web page: http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/weinstein/
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 08/09/2006 07:10 PM -----

      "Tsukamoto, Shinei" <stsukamoto@...>
      08/09/2006 05:20 PM

      <Asha.Weinstein@...>
      cc

      Subject
      RE: Pleae RSVP for the Welcome (Back) BBQ for the SJSU Urban Planning
      Department

      Hi Asha,

      Buses in Bogota sound interesting.  I'm sure there are a lot to learn from
      that.

      I have just got back from Pender Island, one of the small islands between
      Vancouver and Victoria.  I spent a week on the island with my family.
      There is no bus there for sure, though I think the visitors may get
      benefits from a public bus system there.  It is only 25 miles long x 10
      miles wide and there are a few destinations.  The visitors can enjoy the
      island without driving...

      By the way, I found a sushi restaurant that I can recommend.  "Sushi So"
      on Solano Ave.
      http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=9967318&ck=4018860720&tab=B2C&tcat=8903827&city=El+Cerrito&state=CA&uzip=94530&country=us&msa=5775&cs=4&ed=UJso_K1o2TxW0PVHgMflUOxGDN3Xl7gXUbhbStuBgSyeAg--&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:1:fbT:0

      Shinei