FT jobs - CA - Pacific Municipal Consultants - Environmental Planners

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006

      (From http://www.planetizen.com/jobs/item.php?id=5317&rf=e)

      Environmental Planners
      Pacific Municipal Consultants

      11:00 am PDT, Jul 27

      ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNERS
      Pacific Municipal Consultants (PMC) was established in 1995 with a mission to provide a wide range of support services to cities, counties, special districts and other public agencies. Since that time, PMC has expanded its personnel and expertise to better serve the needs of the public sector, from rural communities to large urban centers. Today, our services include environmental review, policy planning, development services, project management, engineering, building and safety, community enhancement, finance, community outreach and public affairs. Because our clientele is exclusively public sector, PMC avoids potential conflicts with the private development community. Enhanced by broad experience and over 230 professionals located throughout California and Arizona, our multi-disciplinary consulting firm brings a local perspective to important community issues.

      We are currently seeking all levels of Environmental Planners (entry-level 0-2 years, mid-level 3-7 years, and senior-level 7+years experience) to join our team. Duties will vary depending on experience level and may include managing, coordinating, and/or preparing environmental documents. A degree in regional/environmental planning or a related field is preferred. Experience should include public or private sector employment in the preparation of CEQA Initial Studies and EIRs, NEPA EAs/EISs and similar documentation.

      These full-time positions offer an excellent benefits package, which begins the 1st of the month following hire. This package includes but is not limited to: Medical, Dental, Chiro, Life/AD&D, Vision, EAP, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Bonus Programs, 401k w/ employer match, Tuition Assistance, and much, much more. We offer our employees completive salaries, growth opportunities and flexible work schedules which provide a great work-life balance!
      We may also be willing to accommodate a part-time schedule for
      students/interns.

      Check out our website to learn more about our company and the services we provide to our clients: www.pacificmunicipal.com.

      Please do not submit resumes to the individual offices. Indicate in your cover letter or e-mail which office location you prefer. Our current offices are located in: Sacramento, Davis, Chico, Mt. Shasta, Monterey, Los Angeles, San Diego, Oakland and Phoenix, AZ. Candidates should submit resumes to: careers@.... Salary is DOE. PMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a “employee driven” company!

      Salary: DOE
      Contact:         KRISTY ELDER
      Email:         careers@...
      Phone:
      Fax:
      Org.:         Pacific Municipal Consultants
      Web:         http://www.pacificmunicipal.com
      Dept.:
      Address:
      , CA