Urban Design Exhibit At California State Fair (Sacramento)

  • frankandjoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 5:13 AM
      Hi All,

      I was looking at the California State Fair website and found this. The exhibit sounds like an exciting opportunity to see some new ideas. I hope you get a chance to check it out.

      Joy Neas

      Urban Design Exhibit
      The 2006 State Fair is hosting a first-time exhibit on innovations in urban living. The exhibit features design ideas for housing, streetscapes, commercial centers, and even entire neighborhoods. Elements include a mix-and-match game, big screen transformations, video loops, city center model and The Next 10 Million. Located at Expo Center Building #3.