FT jobs - San Francisco - BMS Design Group - Urban Designers/Landscape Architects

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 2:58 PM

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 07/23/2006 02:56 PM -----

      BMS Design Group is an award-winning San Francisco urban design, land
      planning and landscape architecture firm.  A small firm, we focus our work
      in several areas:  urban revitalization, transportation and
      transit-oriented planning, university and research campus planning,
      streetscape and design of the public environment, and large-scale land
      planning.  We offer generous benefits and a collaborative working
      environment.  We are currently looking for motivated, engaged staff who
      are interested in growing with us and expanding their careers in project
      design, project management and an opportunity to work directly with
      clients.  Positions include the following:

      Senior Landscape Architect / Urban Designer
      Senior-level design-oriented landscape architect with 10+ years of
      professional experience.  Advanced degree in Landscape Architecture (MLA
      or MLA-UD) preferred. This is an opportunity for a creative individual
      with strong leadership and client skills to have a key role in our
      expanding project design practice. Understanding of AutoCAD, Illustrator
      and other design-related software applications is important.

      Mid-Level Landscape Architect / Urban Designer (5 years experience)
      Up to two mid-level landscape architects / urban designers with strong
      design and graphic skills, knowledge of California plant materials and a
      working knowledge of California landscape architectural practice.
      Education and experience within California is desirable. Candidate must be
      proficient in AutoCAD and other graphic software applications such as
      Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.

      Send resume/portfolio by mail (414 Jackson Street, Suite 404, San
      Francisco, CA 94111) or email (no phone calls please). Attention: Kathryn
      Gritt, email: info@...