Fw: Associate Position - Bay Area Economics - Emeryville

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006

      -----Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 06/14/2006 11:54AM -----

      To: planning-jobs@...
      From: "Kaye Bock" <kbock@...>
      Sent by: owner-planning-jobs@...
      Date: 06/12/2006 10:08PM
      Subject: Associate Position - Bay Area Economics

      Associate Position with Urban Development Advisory Firm
      Emeryville, CA

      Bay Area Economics (BAE) is seeking an outstanding Associate for our Emeryville team.

      The successful candidate will have a graduate degree in city planning, public policy, or business,
      with a specialization in real estate/urban development, economic development, housing, community
      development, or equivalent.  Skills and experience with demographic analysis, market studies,
      financial feasibility, public policy, affordable housing, survey research, and economic
      development are strongly desired.  Candidate must have strong quantitative and research skills as
      well as excellent writing and communications skills.  Must have a CA driver?s license and some
      knowledge of the San Francisco Bay Area.

      BAE is an award-winning firm with a dynamic national practice in urban development, public-private
      partnerships, affordable housing policy, economic development, fiscal impact, public finance, and
      revitalization.  Our primary client base is public agencies, especially cities and local
      government agencies.  Founded in 1986, the firm is headquartered in Emeryville, with branch
      offices in Sacramento, Washington DC, and New York City.  Additional information can be found at
      www.bayareaeconomics.com.

      BAE offers a competitive salary DOE, a supportive and collaborative environment, excellent
      benefits, and advancement opportunities.  We seek creativity and will reward excellence.  We are
      an equal opportunity employer.

      To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and a writing sample or professional report to:
      Janet Smith-Heimer, Managing Principal, at bae1@....