More information about the Public Art Workshop in San Jose

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2002
      Hi Dayana

      Have your students call to RSVP to the number provided below. I am also
      providing a flyer to post. Thanks for showing interest in our program!

      JenJoy Roybal
      Public Art Coordinator
      City of San José
      ph 408.277.8729
      fax 408.2773160

      INFORMATION:
      October 19, 2002
      LOCATED AT THE OFFICE OF CULTURAL AFFAIRS
      LARGE CONFERENCE ROOM
      4 NORTH SECOND STREET
      SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA 95113
      408.277.5144 RSVP BY OCTOBER 17, 2002

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2002
        Hi, Dayana.
        I heard last evening that a couple of PACSJ members will be conducting a
        walking tour of Naglee Park for the conference attendees. Sounds like fun.
        Beth