FT job - Office Manager & Bookkeeper - Internet City Planning - San Francisco

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2006

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 05/04/2006 09:52 AM -----

      Employment Opportunity

      Office Manager / Bookkeeper - Technology and City Planning Company

      Compensation: $53,000 Annual

      Reply to: jobs@...

      Areas of responsibility:

      Financial Management

       a.. Full-charge bookkeeping, with ability to work directly with
      out-sourced CPA
       b.. Manage Accounts Receivables and Payables
       c.. Manage Cash, maintain cash-flow statement
       d.. Administer Payroll with vendor
       e.. Reconcile Bank and Credit Card Statements
       f.. Produce Financial Statements
       g.. Close month
       h.. Monthly Royalty Report

      Project/Contract Administration

       a.. Administer client fee schedule
       b.. Maintain Client Renewals/Hosting Schedule
       c.. Maintain Project List

      Human Resource

       a.. New employee set-up
       b.. Manage Benefits - medical, dental, 401K, Flexible Spending Account
       c.. COBRA
       d.. Recruiting
       e.. Open Enrollment

      Office Management

       a.. Maintain supplies
       b.. Telephone System
       c.. Equipment Purchases and Leases
       d.. Office Relocation

      Administrative Support

       a.. Travel Arrangements
       b.. Mailing
       c.. File Maintenance
       d.. Database Maintenance

      Understanding of sales and marketing process is a plus, but not required.

      About GIS Planning Inc.

      GIS Planning is the creator and industry leader of Internet-based economic
      development leveraging geographic information systems (GIS). We are a small,
      fast growing company based in San Francisco. Our solutions are implemented
      in 27 states, many of the largest cities in the USA, and over one-hundred
      successful locations from coast-to-coast. And this is only the beginning;
      our mission is to become the number one provider of economic development
      solutions on a global scale. To that end we are investing aggressively to
      develop new markets to grow our market share by increasing our technology
      and product leadership.

      We are looking for motivated, upbeat employees with excellent people and
      communication skills and who enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment.

      GIS Planning's office is located in San Francisco's Mission Bay neighborhood
      a block from the new baseball stadium. For more information about GIS
      Planning, please visit us at www.gisplanning.com.

      Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.