Fwd: RE: Student Planning Conference

  • Anthony Drummond
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2002

        Hey Everyone,

         For those students who are attending the statewide planning conference in San Diego and is interested in volunteering for the conference plese contact Alexandra as she is the person who is in charge for the conference and needs students to participate. Her contact information is below. Thanks

         Anthony