Re: FW: Question about the Urban Planning Coalition

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 11:39 AM
      Hi Lalaine:

      Thank you for contacting the Urban Planning Coalition and expressing
      interest, as a Student Intern to President Caret,in hearing from our members
      any concerns, questions, or comments that we may have regarding the
      campus,be they administrative concerns, academic questions, or comments in
      general.

      Our next meeting is this coming Tuesday, Sept. 17, in the Urban Planning
      Lounge (WSQ 218)at 6:30pm.

      Can you make it?
      We hope you can! (Please let me know).

      All students enrolled or taking classes in the Urban & Regional Planning
      program are automatically members of the UPC - so perhaps students who might
      not regularly attend a UPC meeting will attend this Tues' meeting if you are
      available to record their concerns, and pass them on to President Caret.

      Thank you for contacting the Urban Planning Coalition
      (http://www.sjsu.edu/depts/urbplan/SJSU/UPC/index-upc.htm)

      Regards,
      Irvin Dawid
      UPC Director