Interested in transportation history? Upcoming Events: Reading Group at UC Berkeley (fwd)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 1:38 PM
      A group of students at UC Berkeley have organized an informal transportation history group.  They meet to discuss articles, and this year are sponsoring a couple of lectures.   SJSU students would be welcome to join in.

      Asha
      Professor Asha Weinstein
      Department of Urban and Regional Planning
      San José State University
      One Washington Square,
      San Jose, CA 95192-0185
      email: asha.weinstein@...