Full Time Position - Bridge Housing - San Diego - Project Administrator

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 3:19 PM

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 04/13/2006 03:18 PM -----

      Job Title: Project Administrator
      Location: San Diego
      Salary: DOE
      FT  Regular

      Job Description:
      BRIDGE Housing Corporation, a nationally recognized leader in affordable
      housing and community development, provides innovative solutions to
      California’s housing crisis.  In our 20-year history, we’ve built 10,400
      homes for over 25,000 Californians.  One of our great strengths is providing
      a professional and friendly work environment for our staff members who are
      dedicated to the field of affordable housing.  For more
      information about the company, please visit our website at
      www.bridgehousing.com.

      Title:                 Project Administrator
      Dept:                  Development, San Diego
      Job #:                 DEV06-01
      Type:                 Full-time

      The Project Administrator position will provide administrative support to
      two Project Managers and report to the Director of Development in a
      team-based environment.  Development staff works on all aspects of the
      development process, from site acquisition and project conception through
      construction completion and lease-up.

      Responsibilities include:
      * Supporting Project Managers with a wide variety of administrative duties
      * Assistance with real estate development process, including real estate
      transactions, loan closings, funding applications, entitlements and other
      aspects of development
      * Facilitate communication and workflow between project managers
      * Coordinate logistics for meetings, events, etc.
      * Maintain efficient and organized filing systems

      Required Qualifications:
      * Able to work with time sensitive material and meet multiple deadlines
      * Previous office experience, preferably in non-profit, housing or community
      development
      * Effective prioritization and organizational skills
      * Good oral and written communication skills
      * Proven ability to work independently
      * Strong computer skills (MS Office)
      * Valid CA drivers license

      Desired Qualifications:
      We would prefer a candidate with an interest in affordable housing and
      community development.  This is a great opportunity for someone to learn the
      affordable housing business and a position with the opportunity for
      advancement, growth and on-site training. Illustrator and Photoshop
      experience preferred.

      Education:
      * Minimum BA/BS degree

      BRIDGE Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. See the application on our
      website at http://www.bridgehousing.com
      NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE

      How to Apply:
      To apply, please reference job-code DEV06-01 and send resume or application
      electronically to:
      Email:  hr@...
      345 Spear Street, Suite 700
      San Francisco, CA  94105