Fw: Principal and Supervising Planner Positions at BAAQMD 4/10/06

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 04/10/2006 01:10 PM -----

      Principal and Supervising Planner Positions at BAAQMD 4/10/06The Bay Area
      Air Quality Management District is currently recruiting for a Principal
      Planner position in our CEQA/Planning Section in the Planning & Research
      Division.

      We are also still recruiting for a Supervising Environmental Planner in the
      Grant Programs Section of our Outreach & Incentives Division.

      The job announcements, supplemental applications, and the BAAQMD employment
      application are available on our website:  www.baaqmd.gov/jobs