Mark your calendars: Graduation Ceremony, May 27

  • dayana.salazar@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006

      Graduation Ceremony and Spring Party

      Dear MUP students, faculty, and friends:

      Last year, we began a tradition to honor the graduating students of our department in a simple yet intimate departmental graduation ceremony. The graduation ceremony is scheduled for the afternoon (2:30-7:00 p.m.) of Saturday, May 27, 2006.  Please mark your calendars and stay tuned for more details.

      Students who would ‘definitely’ graduate by May 2006, along with the students who graduated in August or December 2005 will be honored in this ceremony.

      We would like your support, input, and help in organizing this event, and hence seek volunteers to assist the organizing committee for this event. If you would like to be on this committee, or volunteer at the event, please let Dayana Salazar know (dayana.salazar@...).
      Best regards,

      Dayana

      Dayana Salazar
      Chair and Associate Professor