Planning and Conservation Leagues's 2006 Legislative Symposium - "A Climate of Change"

  • Leila Forouhi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
      When:
      Saturday, April 29th, 2006
      8:30 am to 5:30 pm
      Followed by dinner and a reception

      Where:
      Sacramento Municipal Utility District
      Customer Service Building
      6301 S. Street
      Sacramento, CA 95817

      "California has reached a critical juncture. Global warming, and ever-expanding population, and rampant development now present an unprecedented threat to the health and well-being of the state's diverse inhabitants and natural treasures. We need a vision, unity, and most of all change. We need to change the political climate in Sacramento. Come to Sacramento this April and join top state elected officials, policy makers, activists, business leaders, and others as we push to change California's political climate. Help develop new policies that will make a real difference for our communities, our environment, and our health."

      If anyone wants to carpool, email Lailo at L_Forouhi@...

    • Irvin Dawid
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006
        to all: you can register for the Legislative Symposium on PCL's home
        page: http://pcl.org/